New (2019) All-Terrain Windowless Sampling
(Tracked Dumper) Specialist Vehicle
Geo Site Surveys have developed a windowless sampling rig fitted on the back of Tracked (Yanmar C20R) vehicle.
As the vehicle can travel at up to 20 mph and the weight
is spread over large (320mm) rubber tracks, it is suitable to be used for the following types of ground
- Larger sites where the boreholes are spread quite
a distance apart. Saving time & money to travel to each
- Fields, boggy ground.
- Slopes (where a smaller tracked rig is unsuitable) to use.
- Demolition sites that are unsuitable for (normal standard) tracked
- Electrical pylons investigation.
- Gas, water and electrical geotechnical pipe planning
- River bank and beach investigations.
- Rail track work.
- Vehicle (overall) dimensions while travelling;
52inches (1320mm) wide
170 inches (4300mm) long
66inches (2000mm) high
- Weight 2000kls including drilling equipment.
For further information and day rates/ mobilisation, please do not hesitate
to contact us.
PLEASE CLICK ON ANY IMAGE FOR A LARGER VERSION>>
Windowless sampling rig fitted on the back of Tracked Vehicle
New All-terrain Windowless Sampling Vehicle